Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I WAS WAITING MANY A WAYS

I was waiting for you to chat for days
I was waiting for you to listen my phrase
I don’t know what happened that night
But that night I was waiting many a ways.
Knowing the fact that you’re not mine
Getting the point of subtle serenity divine
Unable to figure out, why I waited on hays
Yet that night I was waiting many a ways.
From the height of the mountain to depth of ocean
As soon I close my eyes, see them in motion
With all my heart in true devotion
The feeling in my heart was a gesticulation
Neither any justification, nor was any negotiation
Betraying all the regulations, to touch you out if just in case
So that night I was waiting many a ways, many a ways.
Throwing roses on you in my dream
I slept very deep, extreme and keen
You were mine and mine were those days
Laughingly, that night also I was waiting many a ways.
The morning sun put on me some rays
I got the verity that you’re not at all mine
And looked over my last night’s craze
But again that night I was waiting many a ways, many a ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment