Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 13, 2015

I'M RUNNING FROM THE PAST !!!

I'm running from the past,  'cause I can't let it to last.
It's haunting me to blast, still I'm not running too fast..
I'm a Mr.  Nobody,  I'm a mere cypher.
Ooh forgot to Mention, I'm also a fighter..

They call it to empower, they send them some flower.
They don't give the freedom, yeah they're so coward...
Flowers won't do it, mercy won't do it.
Don't wait for the writ, why don't you just quit...

Half the world is full of them, still they need to be endowed.
You got to be kidding me, the other half is still so proud...
Stop this nuisance, don't do this show off.
This ill faced society is getting into trough...

We still have time to rectify this blunder, to stop the plunder.
Oh dear boy wonder, open your eyes, and see the torn asunder...
Don't allow them, permit them or show mercy.
They're the ladies, they've the right for their own Jersey...

None is greater, monk or the priest.
For if they care,  they do that the least...
Everyone has to feel it, the equality of the half.
God's not gonna come and do it in your behalf...

Let them free, and fly to the sky.
They're the birds, they know to go high...
They'll be proud, you'll be proud.
And then won't be anyone to defy...

"Equality is not given, it's felt within... 
Once you feel it, it begin... "

No comments:

Post a Comment